We are proud to be recognised for our efforts toward environmental sustainability with the Greenmark Quality Mark through our daily implementation of procedures to reduce the carbon footprint impact of our business.
5E Ltd recognises that all its activities have a direct impact on the environment. Environmental performance targets and objectives were set in July 2013 and these are reviewed on an annual basis.
The Organisation’s Operating Plan includes an explicit vision to promote environmentally sustainable via ways of working and living. The core values of this plan include:
- Promoting sustainable development through active engagement with the beneficiaries on our programmes
- Reducing 5E’s carbon footprint on the environment
To achieve this, a comprehensive environmental policy has been published. This has been developed to:
- Stimulate change in student and staff attitudes towards sustainability
- Document practical measures the organisation will take to contribute to environmental sustainability
- Display the positive impact we are having on the local environment
The environmental policy is supported by a formal Action Plan which is reviewed and updated on an annual basis by the organisation’s Environmental Officer.
The Environmental Policy can be opened using the link below:
Accompanying policies – Purchasing Policy & Green IT Policy
Annual progress reports on the organisation’s quantitative and qualitative targets and objectives are presented to the Senior Management in July each year.